Christmas Time Is Here, and how better to commemorate the holiday outing to the theatre than with a Selfie with The Man In Red Himself! Santa Claus will be available in the Taft Theatre Lobby for selfies at every MainStage performance of A Charlie Brown Christmas for just $10 per family! Proceeds benefit TCT’s School Ticket Subsidy Program. Keep scrolling for more info!
Selfies with Santa Details
- $10 per family gets you photos with Santa on your own device, plus a raffle ticket included!
- Cash or credit card accepted. Payment will be collected at the time of photo.
- You MUST bring your own device to take the photo (phone, camera, tablet, etc.)
- There will be staff on site to operate your device for you if you want to get the whole family in the photo.
- A Christmas-themed backdrop will make your photos card-worthy!
- The line will be cut off 10 minutes prior to each performance. Arrive early!
- Selfies with Santa will be available BEFORE every performance only. There will NOT be an opportunity to see Santa after the production.
- The Selfie Station will be located in the Sycamore Street Hallway of the Taft Theatre lobby. When you enter the main lobby of the theatre, turn RIGHT and go around and under the staircase. The queue will be formed in that hallway (where post-show autographs line up).
- The queue for Selfies With Santa will form on a first come first served basis. You may not reserve a place in line. Arrive early to be sure to get your selfie!
See you at the show!
Proceeds from Selfies With Santa will go towards TCT’s School Ticket Subsidy Program, which allows students across the Tri-State to attend live theatre performances regardless of financial background.
For more information contact us.