It happens to everyone. You can’t predict the future! How are you supposed to know when birthday parties or soccer games or visits to Grandma will come up last minute or kids will get sick? You can’t, but if you are a Subscriber, you can exchange your tickets for another day! Read on for our FAQs on how to do it.
Oh no! I can no longer attend the show I picked in my subscription package! Can I change it?
Are you a MainStage Subscriber? Then YES! Subscribers receive one free exchange per production.
AWESOME! How does it work?
Just request that your current tickets be switched to the show you are able to attend. Tickets may only be exchanged for a different performance day and time for the same production. Exchanging tickets for a different production within the season is not permitted. No exceptions. If you cannot attend another performance of the same production, you will NOT receive a refund for your tickets.
When should I tell TCT’s box office?
Recommended exchange deadlines for the 2019-2020 season are:
• October 4, 2019 for Casper the Friendly Musical
• November 29, 2019 for A Charlie Brown Christmas
• February 8, 2019 for Disney’s The Jungle Book KIDS
• April 19, 2019 for Sleeping Beauty
What else should I know?
- You will not receive the same seats as your regular season tickets.
- Once the date on your tickets has passed, the tickets are invalid and cannot be exchanged.
Sounds Great! How do I do it?
To exchange your tickets please email our ticket office and include the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Account number (if known)
- New date and time of your exchange request
- A picture of your tickets
- Delivery method for your new tickets: Snail Mail, or Will Call.
*Please note that we stop snail mailing tickets 10 days prior to the first performance of a production
Alternatively, please consider donating your tickets to at-risk kids at Most Valuable Kids and receive a tax donation while supporting local youth.