A submission-based competition for Students of all ages, mimicking the NCAA Basketball Tournament format.
Here’s how it works
- Students record 30-second videos of themselves performing (Singing/Dancing/Acting, etc) and post to social media channels to submit. Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and even TikTok @tctcincinnati. We won’t see your entry if you don’t tag us! And make sure to also use the hastag #TCTMarchMadness
- ALL VIDEOS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MARCH 31, 2020 TO BE CONSIDERED!
- Submissions are arranged into four age-specific groups:
- We’ll post the videos for you, the audience, to vote on! Audience votes determine the winner from each region, leading to the Final Four: head-to-head semi-final match-ups between the top vote-getters from each group:
- 15-17 vs. 6-8
- 12-14 vs 9-11
- The winners of the semi-final match-ups compete for votes, and The video with the highest vote total is declared the TCT Champion!
- Winner receives a Family 4-pack of tickets to Disney’s DESCENDANTS in October!
- There will be more opportunities for the audience to vote on other things like funniest video and more.
Questions? Email email@example.com