The Ohio Afterschool Child Enrichment (ACE) educational savings account program provides funds for students and families to use on various enrichment and educational activities, including tutoring, day camps, music lessons, study skills services and field trips.
Use Ohio ACE funds at TCT
The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati is now an education provider for this program. That means you can apply to get the following paid for with funds from Ohio ACE:
- Academy Classes (including AcademyLIVE!)
- Summer Camps
- MainStage Show Tickets (including weekend public performances, home school performances, and sensory-friendly performances)
- TCT Digital Programming
Parents and Guardians can apply below.
More about Ohio ACE:
The ACE Educational Savings Account program provides qualifying families with a $1,000 credit that can be used to pay for a variety of enrichment activities that will accelerate learning for students impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. These funds can be used for:
- Before- or after-school educational programs;
- Day camps, including camps for academics, music and arts;
- Fees for learning extension centers;
- The purchase of curriculum and material for home-school families;
- Educational, learning or study skills services;
- Field trips to historical landmarks, museums, science centers and theaters – including admission, exhibit and program fees;
- Language classes;
- Musical instrument lessons;
Which Students Qualify?
The ACE Educational Savings Account program is available to any student between the ages of 6 and 18 years old whose family income is at or below 300% of the federal poverty level. Qualifying children include those who attend any Ohio public or nonpublic school or are home educated by their parents and have been excused from the compulsory attendance law for the purpose of home instruction. An eligible student can be enrolled in a public or nonpublic school or has been excused from compulsory attendance law for the purpose of home instruction.
Visit the Ohio ACE Help Center here.
Shelby Coleman can answer questions about using funds for TCT Tickets.