Tickets are now on sale for Heathers The Musical — High School Edition presented by TCT’s AcademyLIVE!
If you’d like to purchase tickets, please call our Box Office at 513-569-8080 x10 Monday through Friday from 9am – 5pm. Or order online below.
Please see our COVID Health and Safety Guidelines at the bottom of this page.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati asks audiences to join with us in providing the safest space possible for patrons big and small, cast, crew, volunteers, and staff.
The following protocol will be in place strictly for the TCT AcademyLive! Performances of HEATHERS THE MUSICAL — High School Edition, November 18-20, 2021, on TCT’s Ralph and Patricia Corbett Showtime Stage on Red Bank Road.
1. Masks are required for ALL ticketholders age 2+, regardless of vaccination status.
2. All patrons ages 12+ must provide proof of *full COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result administered within 72 hours of show start time. A negative rapid antigen test administered within 24 hours will also be accepted.
To enter the theater, please bring a **photo ID and one of the following:
- Original vaccine card or test result
- Photograph or copy of vaccine card or test result
- Photograph of vaccine card or test result stored on your electronic device
*Fully vaccinated means the performance you attend is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose.
**Please note: photo IDs are not required for children.
Guests who need a reasonable mask accommodation for medical reasons must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entering the theater regardless of vaccination status. A negative rapid antigen test administered within 24 hours will also be accepted.
3. If you are experiencing symptoms (i.e., fever, chills, cough), please stay home and do not attend the event. Contact the Box Office at 513-569-8080 x10 to discuss your ticket options. Read about our refund policy here.
4. Our public performance seating will not be socially distanced. Please contact the TCT Box Office with any questions at 513-569-8080 x10 or email us.
5. No food or drinks will be allowed in the theater.
6. Protect yourself and others. Thank you!
We are keeping a close eye on virus rates in our community, progress with a vaccine for children under the age of 12, and continued guidance and national recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and our TCT COVID Ad Hoc Committee to aid in that decision.
Stay tuned our website and social media channels for any updates.