The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati is located in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. It is our policy to donate only to other 501(c)(3) organizations. While we would like to grant all requests made to us, as a non-profit organization we must limit the number of contributions we make.
Please fill out the below form to request a donation. No phone calls, please.
Requests can be submitted at anytime and will be reviewed and processed in August, January, and May of each year.
Priority will be given to the following groups:
- The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati Constituents
- Local Education Organizations
- Arts Organizations
- Local Social Service Organizations dealing with children
- Local Social Service Organizations that complement TCT’s mission of diversity and inclusion
Due to limited availability, we are not always able to contribute to priority organizations. We will often only be able to make a donation every 24 months to the same organization.
We regret we are unable to make donations to the following types of benefits and organizations:
- Benefits for a specific individual or family
- Fundraisers for political purposes
- Secondary requests on behalf of a National Organization (for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group such as United Way, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, etc…)
We are unable to provide cash donations/sponsorships.