Jobs & Auditions
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
We currently are not hiring for any full or part-time positions at TCT.
STAR Program Auditions
Children ages 9-18 (going into their Senior year of High School) can now register to audition for the renowned STAR Intensive NKU and STAR Camp Red Bank programs with The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati.
Auditions will be held at The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati’s facility, 4015 Red Bank Road, Cincinnati, OH 45227 on:
Sunday, January 26 from 1 PM to 6:00 PM
Sunday, February 2 from 1 PM to 6:00 PM
Appointments are mandatory. You MUST set up an audition in advance. Audition time slots are on a first-come, first-served basis. You may only register for ONE audition slot. If you need to cancel or make changes, please follow the link in your registration email. Multiple slots for a single actor will be cancelled.
What to Prepare:
- A memorized, age-appropriate monologue (1 minute MAX). It should showcase your acting skills.
- A memorized 16-bar song selection that best shows your vocal range. Remember to bring your PIANO SHEET MUSIC for your song in a 3 ring binder with music CLEARLY marked. An accompanist will be provided. The sheet music MUST have the piano part, not just the vocal line.
- You may be asked to show us your dance ability, so come prepared. Wear appropriate shoes and clothing you can move in. No flip flops.
- Upon online registration, you MUST upload a RECENT picture; please ALSO bring your 8×10 headshot and theatrical resume with you to your audition we WILL request a paper copy.
- Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes ahead of your appointment for check-in. If we are ahead of schedule, you may audition early.
Questions about the STAR Program?