With your health and safety in mind, we have reimagined our 20-21 season.
This line-up includes in-person performances for those who would like to experience a socially-distanced live show and digital experiences via Broadway On Demand for those who would prefer to enjoy the production from the comfort of their home!
We encourage you to order live performance tickets ASAP due to the very limited seating capacity at Red Bank. Just 44 tickets per performance will be sold!
Digital passes are also available now — you will receive a discount if you purchase before each show debuts online.
Learn more about our 20-21 season!
Please note: Every person regardless of age needs a ticket. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, children ages 12 months-old or younger who do not need a seat and will sit on your lap will also be required to have a full price ticket for every show in every seating location throughout the theater. We encourage you to purchase in advance.
Watch Shows Digitally
Broadway On Demand
PRE-SALE TICKETS: $12 + $3.95 SERVICE CHARGE | Regular Tickets: $15 + $3.95 Service Charge
Watch the entire show from any connected device! Once you download the show, may begin viewing at any point during the streaming window and 72 hours to view the performance after pushing “play.”
Only $15 per Show!
A brand new, interactive experience! Enjoy this one-of-a-kind adventure where YOU get to make decisions about what you’ll see next! Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an email with your code and instructions as to how to view the production. These emails/codes will be sent on Wednesdays and your code will be valid through the Sunday of that week. Click the “book tickets” button on the show you wish to view.
Watch Live-In Person
All Showtime productions are performed on the Showtime Stage at Headquarters: 4015 Red Bank Road, Cincinnati, OH 45227 in Hyde Park. Tickets from $25 to $30 for all shows. Only 44 seats will be available each performance and social distance protocols will be observed. Click the “book tickets” button on the show you wish to view.
As of October 1, 2020, Matilda The Musical JR. will be performed as scheduled at the Taft Theatre April 17-26. Please continue to check our website for updates.
Have a large group? Are the relatives in town for the holidays? You can order a block of tickets for your group! Please see contact information for the TCT Ticket Office for Group Sales below
Important Information About COVID-19
Certain individuals are considered at increased risk for severe illness associated with COVID-19, usually associated with increased age and certain medical conditions. Please visit the CDC’s website here prior to attending a performance so that you may determine your comfort level in attending.
As a ticket buyer, you and your party agree to:
- Wear a mask into the TCT facility and keep it on throughout the entire performance through the time you leave the building.
- Follow all social distancing protocol.
- Attest that by purchasing tickets all members in your party are from the same household.
- Complete a TCT provided health declaration affidavit which you which you will receive via email within two (2) days of your chosen performance. You will need to submit prior to visiting Showtime Stage. In it, you will need to provide information on any members of your party you have purchased tickets for, and attest to the following:
- No member of your party has an elevated temperature or fever at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.
- None have known COVID-19 Exposure within the last 14 days that includes direct contact with someone (inside/outside their household) who is ill or sick or may be experiencing symptoms indicative of COVID-19 exposure. COVID-19 respiratory symptoms include but are not limited to: shortness of breath; trouble breathing; severe coughing or dry cough (not due to a pre-existing condition or allergies) Other related symptoms include but are not limited to unusual fatigue; chills; muscle aches and pains inconsistent with physical activity level; sore throat or headaches (not due to a pre-existing condition or allergy); possible loss of smell/taste.
- No member of your party has recent travel activity to state or countries on the State of Ohio travel advisory list.
- Provide names, phone numbers and email addresses of all members of your party.
TCT will be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all public areas before and after all public performances, as well as adhering to all social distancing and mask rules. Click here for more details.
Tickets are refundable
We know this is an unusual time. Typically, performance tickets to The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati are non-refundable, but this season, we can provide you with a ticket refund if you or members of your family are unable attend a show. You can also donate the cost of the returned tickets to TCT — they are considered a fully tax deductible gift. Email email@example.com for more information.
We also encourage you to donate your tickets to Most Valuable Kids of Greater Cincinnati, Inc. MVK overcomes the financial obstacles associated with live events by distributing unused tickets to kids who would enjoy the opportunity to go to an event, but would otherwise not be able to because of the high costs associated with tickets. These tickets are distributed to boys and girls, 18 and under, through local tax-exempt organizations that focus on children in low-income and underserved households. They require 24 hours in advance or by noon on Friday for a Saturday or Sunday performance. For details visit: Most Valuable Kids.
More Questions? Contact our Ticket Office
Phone: 513-569-8080 x10
In Person: 4015 Red Bank Road, Cincinnati, OH 45227
Hours of Operation
Red Bank Road Ticket Office:
(The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati Red Bank Road offices are currently open by appointment only.)
Our Ticket Office will be open beginning October 5, 2020 with the following limited hours:
Tuesdays: 10 am – 2 pm
Wednesdays: 2 pm – 6 pm
Thursdays: 10 am – 2 pm
Closed: Friday through Monday