TCT Scholarship Application
The purpose of the TCT Scholarship Program is to provide equitable access to the arts for all children. Students will be matched to the scholarship award most appropriate for their situation.
NEW! The Harold and Lorraine Hoffman Scholarship Fund – Provides partial scholarships for students interested in classes at TCT Academy. Upon class registration, students may complete an application for scholarship consideration. Annually, one scholarship will be awarded in the fall, and one in the spring. Scholarship award preference will be given to those with demonstrated confirmation of need. Learn more here.
- Fall session scholarship application deadline: Saturday, August 7, 2021 at 5 PM
- Recipients will be notified by August 24 at 5 PM.
TCT Academy Class Scholarships – TCT Academy features two 10-week sessions annually, one in the Fall and one in the Spring. Students may apply for assistance for multiple sessions within the year.
TCT Academy Summer Camps – TCT Academy offers eight weeks of themed summer camps in June and July. Students may apply for up to two weeks of scholarships for these camps. All 2021 TCT Summer Camps are sold out. Scholarship applications will be considered for 2022 Camps only.
STAR Intensive NKU and STAR Red Bank are audition-based, invitation-only camps. All students are invited to audition, but you must first be accepted into the program before applying for scholarship assistance. Our 2021 STAR Programs are already filled. Auditions for our 2022 programs will take place in January 2022.
1. Scholarships are awarded on an “as available,” first-come, first-served basis.
2. Scholarships are funded through grants and are, therefore, awarded according to funds available.
3. TCT Scholarships are awarded without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin or sexual orientation.
To be considered for a TCT Scholarship Award, applicants must complete the application below at least one-month prior to the start of the program for which they are applying. Only completed application forms will be considered.